Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Red Pearls

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted something on my wall! I have been so busy with exams and mocks, but that is no excuse.

The other day me and my friend, Emily, wanted to take photos of her so she would have some facebook pictures. I think she is so beautiful and is such a stunning girl. She is too skinny for her own good, but we have known each other since year two and, some how, we are still best friends. She had to wear the black leather dress as it looked so good on her and made her look even more skinny than she already is. We were looking though my sister's fashion books when we saw a photo of a model in red lipstick with pearls on. It was then we knew we had to have read lips and pearls!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely marvy! and i love her makeup.

    xoxo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome shoot! you're friend should definitely model.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pics and you've got a lovely blog, I follow!

    and thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete