Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted, but I have been on Flickr, and if you want to see my latest pictures go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/uniqueformofart/.
But as I haven't posted in ages, I will give a preview of my images.
These images are from when there was amazing snow in my area. I love winter and every little thing that comes with it, including the snow. My two models are my friends Emily and Caroline. We all got snowed in at my house so I straight away said PHOTO SHOOT, and although Emily said NO WAY at me back-combing her hair, well as you can see I got my way.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I will post my recent images soon for my photography, and if anyone knows where pillboxes are in the Hampshire area PLEASE TELL ME xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Gorgeous photos- you're so talented. Now following.

    Where the wild things might be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are magnificent!
    I'm now your first follower on bloglovin' :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. So gorgeous.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these snow photos are too cute

    ReplyDelete