Thursday, July 28, 2011

I know I haven't posted in a very long time, but I have a good excuse, I was on Holiday!!! So I though I would show some pictures I took of sunny Ireland.
I went there for 10 days, with the family and had an amazing time, beaches, mountains and artwork everywhere. The beaches at Ireland are particularly beautiful, one we went to had a castle ruin on the edge of it and this was just magical to see. But beware of Jellyfish, Lots of jellyfish on the beaches of Ireland.
In this post I will show you some images of the first beach we went to, it was a beautiful day and the beach was fantastic, however as we had the dog we could not enter the beach so we had to walk for about 10 miles to get to the dog beach, hope it was worth it Buster!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment