Saturday, September 24, 2011

So a few weeks ago I went to the wonderful Hayling Island, don't know if I spelt that right? It was about 150c and me and Emily went swimming in, wait for it, THE SEA. It was so cold, but so much fun and I loved the looks we got from people 'Crazy teenagers.' But the sun did come out at one point, as you can see in some images below. I was kind of a road trip, as we all went in my friend's car, POLLY, and she drove for more than an hour, so I count that as a road trip. If you disagree, look it up in the dictionary, theses pictures ill be there!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
In other news I slept in my sister's room last night, not a big deal to you but for me it was the first step to moving in to the biggest room I have ever lived in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment