Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well, it's certainly been a while since I last posted, we all just get so busy but thats no excuse. So here are some more images from my recent trip to Ireland, the first is from a lovely beach called INCH, it was soooo long and so beautiful, and this is one of favourite images that I took while there. The other images are from a little town called Sneem. The cafe we stopped at there did the best vegatable soup me and sister had ever tasted. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

In other news, my sister moved out yesterday. She's now got a gorgeous flat in London with other friends and has just started university. Hopefully I will get to stay with her a few nights when I'm in London to. But upside I get a bigger room!

No comments:

Post a Comment