Monday, October 22, 2012

I recently started a foundation course in art and design at Farnham UCA, just had my Graphics week and it was actually so much fun. For my final piece I made a maze book as it added to my theme of chaos. For the pages I used work from both my image based grid and my text based grid, I did this to try and tell a story of the panic buying earlier this year. I used imagery of petrol pumps and the logo of shell mixed with words and phrases from my original article such as ‘pumps run dry,’ ‘The Chaos’ and ‘Panic.’
I also used images with dark colors mixed with collages of floral patterns to contrast the two, to show my concept of man-made vs nature, which I think came across. I also made sure every page had an image or text on it as I wanted no negative space.








Check out my new 'Uni' blog, it's not hard to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment