Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ireland

So Last month I went back to Ireland, whenever I am there it feels like my hometown, I have been going since I can remember as my nanny lives there. So here are a few images from my film camera, which did brake half way through, but managed to fix it. Need a more reliable camera..
These are the images I took with my orange filter, got it for like 50p at a car boot so had to try it out. Honestly didn't think they would come out like this, but I like it. Obvouisly because they all look like a set of images, as they are the same tone. I do prefer the images with a bit of colour, including the bottom image of the biggest mammoth in the world, also because of the red strip of light on the left. 
I have more images on my Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/uniqueformofart/






































No comments:

Post a Comment